Object Record Detail
From:Te Kuiti Museum and Gallery
Name/TitleHeritage House Railway Cottage
About this objectHeritage Coittage.
Built in 1928 at 64 Te Kumi Rd (where Boscoe's is now) and moved to Rora St (where the Empress Theatre was) in 2006. After 18 months of restoration was opened to the public on 05/05/2007.
3 bedroom cottage furnished with 1920, 1930 and 1940's items. Completely made of native timbers (Maitai, Rimu, Totara, Kauri & Kahikatea).
Date Made1928
Place MadeTe Kuiti
Object TypeBuilding
Object number2026.2289
Copyright LicenceAll rights reserved
